Micro Ablative FacialSkinRejuvenationSM
Reverse the signs of aging! Subtract ten years! Get the new you!
Whether you are looking to refresh your look or appear years younger... there are many reasons why you should consider micro ablative skin rejuvenation by
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tighten loose skin
- Treat sun damaged skin
- Brighten dark undereye circles
- Rejuvenate your hands and neckline
- Smooth and treat uneven pigmentation
- Reduce pore size
- Improve skin irregularity
- Improve scars (superficial and deep), from acne
- Blend in stretch marks
Reverse the signs of aging with SmartSkin Micro Ablative FacialSkinRejuvenation — The newest breakthrough in anti-aging and skin resurfacing.
How does SmartSkin Micro Ablative FacialSkinRejuvenation Work?
Two treatments in one.
The skin is treated one micro portion at a time – repeated thousands of times. Each micro column receives just enough laser energy to vaporize the aged skin while also stimulating new collagen growth of surrounding tissue. It's more than skin resurfacing, it's deep skin rejuvenation.
Immediately after the treatment, your body naturally starts working by replacing aged tissue cells with new ones. Shortly after the procedure, you will notice your skin to be visibly smoother, healthier and younger looking. Results will continue to improve over time. Patients can resume their normal active lifestyle in as little as one day.
How long does the procedure last?
The entire face can be treated in as little as 15 minutes, with results lasting years given proper skin care and sun protection.
Is the procedure painful?
Topical anesthetic makes the procedure virtually painless. Afterwards, you may experience a mild heat sensation similar to a sun burn, itchiness and dryness in the treated area.
How many treatments will I need?
Thanks to the versatility of the SmartSkin Micro Ablative FacialSkinRejuvenation, you and your clinician can decide how many treatments will be needed to meet your aesthetic expectations. Outstanding results can be achieved in as little as one session but will require a longer healing period than if a milder multiple session treatment is elected.
What is the recovery time?
Since SmartSkin is micro-ablative, recovery time is significantly shorter than fully ablative technology. Within the first few days of treatment, you may experience some redness and swelling with minimal pain. Each micro channel of ablation will quickly heal and you will be able to apply makeup on the treated surface and return to your normal lifestyle in as little as 1-2 days.
SmartSkin is now the most versatile and flexible CO2 laser workstation available. It enables effective treatment of deep wrinkles and problem areas with MultiPulse Intelligent Delivery.
- MultiPulse provides up to 5 pulses to be delivered at the same dot before moving on to the next dot.
- There is an increase in depth of penetration with each pulse delivered, which will give much better results in acne scars and skin collagen rejuvenation deep in the skin, where it's supposed to happen.
- Additional pulses on same dot show an increase in depth with minimal damage to the surface of the skin (Epithelium) which converts to faster recovery time, better results and helps preserve natural skin color and tone (more spacing between the dots).