BELLAFILL

What is Bellafill?

Bellafill is a collagen-based dermal filler containing polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres designed to fill in smile lines and acne scars. Collagen — 80 percent of Bellafill’s gel — smooths wrinkles and imperfections right away. The microspheres suspended within — the remaining 20 percent of the solution — create a structure for long-term volume.

For many men and women, smile lines are an expected effect of aging. And those who battled with acne when they were younger may still bear the scars long after the inflammation is gone. Bellafill, the only FDA-approved injectable filler for acne scar treatment, levels depressions in the skin for natural-looking smoothness.

How does Bellafill work?

Bellafill is a corrective filler that works in two phases. When Bellafill is injected into indentations in facial skin, the collagen goes to work immediately. Wrinkles and imperfections quickly fill in and fade away.

As the body metabolizes collagen from the gel, the microspheres stay in place. They construct a long-lasting “scaffold” for future collagen, naturally produced by your body, to build on. This foundation for new collagen continues Bellafill’s lifting effect. Patients enjoy more than five years of smooth skin for smile lines and 12 months for acne scars. In studies, up to 90 percent of Bellafill patients were still satisfied with the results of their treatment years later.

If you’re considering Bellafill or any cosmetic treatment, talk to Dr. Allen at Nu U Laser Centers about your concerns. He’ll provide a complimentary consultation, as well as a skin test, to determine the best options for achieving smooth, youthful skin.

BEFORE & AFTER

MORE SERVICES


BOTOX AND FILLERS


CELLULITE TREATMENT


HAIR REMOVAL


LASER ASSISTED LIPOSUCTION


MADONNA LIFT


SKIN RENEWAL


SKIN TIGHTENING


SUN & AGE SPOTS

We look forward to helping you be the best you that you can be.

GET A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!

logo

Nu U Laser Centers

Nu U is a premier aesthetic center with a unique concept in skin care and body contouring. Nu U specializes in the latest laser treatment options and non-surgical skin rejuvenation techniques. Contact us when looking for the latest in laser services such as laser assisted liposuction, hair removal, BOTOX treatments, age spot removal more.

10+ Years Experience

Dr. George Allen and his team of laser treatment experts have helped patients achieve their skin rejuvenation goals for over 10 years. To request a complimentary consultation with Dr. George Allen call 503-715-2200 in the Portland Metro area or 503-715-2200 in Vancouver, WA or contact us online.

© 2017 NU U Laser Centers - Web Design by MyWebsiteSpot.com